We are looking into buying our tickets (as the last post mentioned) and the missionaries encouraged us to check with friends and family for unused airline miles. So to all of the 0 official followers of this post: Do you have any airline miles that you would like to donate? Right now it looks like we may be flying with U.S. Airways, Lufthansa or United Airlines. That being said, we could fly through almost any airline since we will probably have to fly to Chicago or L.A. before the flight out of the country.
I also wanted to let you all know how touching it is to receive support from all of you! We finally got our support letters out on Friday (what a process!!!) and we have already had people commit to support us monthly or give one-time donations! There have been many people who have tight budgets and I truly didn't expect would be able to support us financially, who have committed monthly! I cried every time. How good it feels to have the love and support of friends and family! Thank you!!!!! God is so good!
I also wanted to let you all know how touching it is to receive support from all of you! We finally got our support letters out on Friday (what a process!!!) and we have already had people commit to support us monthly or give one-time donations! There have been many people who have tight budgets and I truly didn't expect would be able to support us financially, who have committed monthly! I cried every time. How good it feels to have the love and support of friends and family! Thank you!!!!! God is so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment