Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Accepted by CTEN!!!

Praise be to God, we have been accepted by Commission to Every Nation (CTEN)!!!  CTEN is a sending agency that sends missionaries all over the world.  They don't usually take short-termers but since we are going short-term (end of July-early November) in order to prepare to go long-term, they have accepted us!  Now there is so much paper-work to fill out and we have yet to hear from our Grace Church Mission Committee.

I was almost done with a long application, when the computer restarted and I lost everything:-(  I guess you shouldn't pray for patience unless you really want it...  Next step is to fill out applications, write support letters, finish typing support lists (with supporters, addresses, etc.) and mail it out.  We leave in just over 3 months so we are praying that God works everything out for us to go(financial support, visas, airline tickets, etc.)!  We have no doubt that He will.  He called us, after all.  But, of course, we would really appreciate your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment